Run by students for students!
The General Practice Students Network (GPSN) is for students interested in general practice.
There are over 20 GPSN clubs at university campuses offering the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) across Australia.
Get involved, membership is free!
- events at your local GPSN club (for example, clinical skill sessions, study and exam sessions, career sessions, movie nights and social events)
- national events (camps, conferences, seminars)
- peer support
- career development
- networking opportunities.
GPSN is a network of General Practice Registrars Australia (GPRA).
As a member of GPSN, you're also a member of GPRA.
GPRA is the peak voice for the next generation of general practitioners.
GPRA will be with you through your whole journey — from medical student, to hospital rotations, to your time as a GP registrar.
We represent over 25,000 members who are medical students, prevocational doctors, or GP registrars.
We support our members by:
- advocating on educational, employment and policy issues in general practice
- negotiating the National Terms and Conditions for the Employment of Registrars
- providing advice on employment negotiations
- facilitating networking with colleagues
- providing advice on training
- assisting with exam preparation and more.