Run by students for students!
The General Practice Students Network (GPSN) supports students interested in general practice.
There is a GPSN club in medical schools at all 21 university campuses across Australia.
Get involved, membership is free! Support includes:
- social events
- clinical skill sessions
- seminars and conferences
- peer support
- networking opportunities.
GPSN is an network of General Practice Registrars Australia (GPRA).
GPRA is the peak voice for the next generation of general practitioners.
As a member of GPSN, you're also a member of GPRA.
GPRA will be with you through your whole journey — from medical student, to hospital rotations, to your time as a GP registrar.
We represent over 25,000 members who are:
- medical students
- prevocational doctors
- or GP registrars.
We are a not-for-profit organisation. We aim to improve the healthcare of all Australians through excellence in education and training, and to ensure general practice is the medical specialty of choice.
We support our members by:
- advocating on educational, employment and policy issues in general practice
- negotiating the National Terms and Conditions for the Employment of Registrars
- providing advice on employment negotiations
- facilitating networking with colleagues
- providing advice on training
- assisting with exam preparation and more.