An initiative of GPSN Rural Working Group
"Humans of Rural Medicine" blog and GPSN Rural Working Group Instagram is now live.
We're proud to launch the latest initiative of GPSN's Rural Working Group. Please take the time to check out our blog and Instagram.
On the "Humans of Rural Medicine" blog you'll find:
- personal student blogs recounting their rural placement and rotations
- interactive placement map
- tips on 'how to go rural'
- graduate pathway information
- calendar of medical events
On the "Humans of Rural Medicine" Instagram you'll find:
- rural photos
- tips and facts
Enter our Instagram competition
ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED.
Congratulations to our winners: @jebaque @viva_las_vagus @instagrahamjules @jafflyc
Help us get the word out about the benefits of rural medicine!
You could win Bluetooth headphones, a stethoscope or a sphygmometer!
How to enter:
- Post a picture of your favourite rural town and tell us in 25 words or less why this is your favourite rural town
- Tag 2 friends and add 3 hashtags #GPSNnational #RuralWorkingGroup and #GoRural
- Tag @gpsnrwg
- Ensure your Instagram page is on public (we may repost your pictures on our Instagram account)
- You must use your own, original photos (no google images)
- Open only to GPSN members, (if you're not a member you can sign up here, it is free to join)
- Entries will close Friday 7 September 11:59pm AEST
- Four winners will be selected