Join the largest university network for medical students interested in general practice!
GPSN is a network that provides you with opportunities to develop your skills in general practice, to shape your future career as a general practitioner and to have fun and meet people.
- attend local GPSN events, activities include clinical skills sessions, seminars and conferences, peer support and networking opportunities
- be a part of national GPSN events (national conferences, camps, events)
- network with your peers
- get a headstart on the road to general practice
- access exam and training resources, wellbeing advice and all the latest news
- plus, membership is FREE!
All GP registrars, medical students and prevocational doctors can apply. Membership is FREE — it takes two minutes to apply!