Membership allows you to discover the inspiring diversity of a career in general practice. Activities include fun clinical skills sessions, seminars and conferences, peer support and networking opportunities.
- you'll have access to GPRA and GPSN support, advocacy, events and more
- more members means a stronger voice on issues that matter to GP registrars and stronger political representation
- it's FREE!
All GP registrars, medical students and prevocational doctors can apply. Membership is FREE — it takes two minutes to apply!
What do members receive?
Explore the diverse career paths available in general practice and connect with others who share an interest in general practice.
- access to events (networking, conferences, social events and more)
- exam and training resources (books, enewsletters, webinars)
- general wellbeing support and advice
- all the latest news, information and much more!
BOQ Specialist is dedicated to supporting the financial future of medical students.
With over 20 years’ experience of offering tailored banking services to medical professionals, BOQ Specialist has a deep understanding of the unique challenges you will face throughout your career, particularly during those demanding early stages. It doesn’t matter if you’re at the beginning of your degree or you’re about to graduate, BOQ Specialist has a range of products and services which have been designed to meet your specific needs at each point in this journey.
As a GPSN member, you are entitled to a range of additional rewards and benefits. Find out more.