Join the largest university network for medical students interested in general practice!
GPSN is a network that provides you with opportunities to develop your skills in general practice, to shape your future career as a general practitioner and to have fun and meet people.
- attend local GPSN events, activities include clinical skills sessions, seminars and conferences, peer support and networking opportunities
- be a part of national GPSN events (national conferences, camps, events)
- network with your peers
- get a headstart on the road to general practice
- access exam and training resources, wellbeing advice and all the latest news
- plus, membership is FREE!
All GP registrars, medical students and prevocational doctors can apply. Membership is FREE — it takes two minutes to apply!
BOQ Specialist is dedicated to supporting the financial future of medical students.
With over 20 years’ experience of offering tailored banking services to medical professionals, BOQ Specialist has a deep understanding of the unique challenges you will face throughout your career, particularly during those demanding early stages. It doesn’t matter if you’re at the beginning of your degree or you’re about to graduate, BOQ Specialist has a range of products and services which have been designed to meet your specific needs at each point in this journey.
As a GPSN member, you are entitled to a range of additional rewards and benefits. Find out more.