WIN a TriKopf Professional Cardiology Stethoscope (RRP $110)
You can win a TriKopf Professional Cardiology Stethoscope
To win, tell us in 90 words or less, tell us how local GPSN clubs can better promote general practice to medical students.
Hurry! Competition closes at 23:59 on 26 April 2019 and is open to GPSN members only.
Terms and conditions
Promoting General Practice – GPSN network
Competition terms and conditions
- General Practice Registrars Australia Ltd (GPRA) (“the Promoter”) is running this competition.
- This competition is open to members of GPSN, aged 18 years and over, (note that this does not include GPN members, GPRA Advisory Council members, and the GPRA Board). Those entering the competition are referred to in these terms and conditions as “the Entrant”.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 26 April 2019 (the “Closing Date”).
- The Entrant must provide a short paragraph (90 words) explaining how local GPSN clubs can better promote general practice to medical students.
- All valid, eligible entries received by the Closing Date will be judged on 29 April 2019. The winning entry will be selected on the merit of their answer (“the Winner”).
- The prize for the Winner is a TriKopf Professional Cardiology Stethoscope.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize is subject to availability, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of lower, equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email, post or phone on 29 April. To be confirmed as the winner, the Winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the Promoter sending a notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition the Entrant confirms that their entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. The Entrant will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. The Entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition, updating their member details, communicating about other relevant GPRA products or services, and any other purposes to which the Entrant has consented.
- The Winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their first and last name, the first and last name of their supervisor, and photographs in such publicity.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by entrants as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is General Practice Registrars Australia ltd, 517 Flinders Lane, Melbourne.