General Practice Registrars Australia (GPRA) is the peak voice for the next generation of general practitioners. We are a not-for-profit organisation with a membership of over 25,000 medical students, prevocational doctors and GP registrars.
Our primary objective is to improve the health care of all Australians through excellence in education and training and ensure that general practice is the medical speciality of choice.
We achieve our objectives by:
- Optimising the quality of health care available to the Australian population through excellence in medical education, general practice training and continuing professional development
- Improving the accessibility of primary care for all Australians by committing to support the next generation of general practitioners
- Promoting the prevention and control of disease in human beings
- General practice exam preparation and member publications.
GPRA is focussed on the professional and personal development of our members. Our range of activities and publication provide the perfect conduit for members to access information on relevant goods and services from our business partners that can add value to themselves, their profession and their knowledge bank. GPRA offers a wide range of opportunities to build connections with our growing membership.
Some of these activities include:
- GP First annual guide
- GP Registrar annual guide
- Website presence
- Face to face events
- Social media
Why support us?
We believe sponsorship must provide value to our sponsors and members alike. With member numbers over 25,000, we afford sponsors the opportunity to align themselves with a professional and trusted organisation.
The GPRA sponsorship and advertising platform enables you to enter into strategic and mutually beneficial long-term relationships with our members. GPRA will work closely with you to tailor the appropriate sponsorship package to meet your objectives, whether it be:
- Enhancing your brand and positioning among our medical member demographic
- Being seen as a leader in your industry grouping
- Establishing a connection and building long term relationships with our members
- Demonstrating your commitment to this particular medical cohort
- Differentiating yourself from your competitors
- Effectively showcasing your product, service or offer within this defined group.
Find out more about sponsorship
To discover more about the opportunities available to your organisation, or to discuss a tailored sponsorship package, please contact us on 03 9629 8878 or email email@example.com