Meet other medical students who are interested in general practice!
GPSN University Clubs operates in over 20 Australian universities.
At each university, the local GPSN club holds events which promote general practice as a vocation, educate students about GP training programs, as well as fostering an appreciation and understanding of primary healthcare.
Local GPSN club events vary from campus to campus, but can include:
- academic events (study and exam skills)
- clinical skills events (suturing, surgical knots, using medical instruments)
- social events (movie nights, trivia nights)
- networking events (career nights, AGPT information sessions).
The interests of the student members at each different university are unique. Local GPSN clubs organise events that meet the demands of their student membership and ensure active engagement in primary healthcare throughout medical school.
How to get involved:
- Join GPSN onsite through your university campus, OR
- Become a member of GPSN online and contact your club chair to let them know you'd like to be involved with your local university club.